If your upcoming appointment is in person with Dr. Herring
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Bring your mask (As of May 15, 2021 masks are optional but encouraged if you have not been vaccinated.)
- If you need directions, click here
If your upcoming appointment is via telemedicine
- Use a strong internet connection
- Test the audio and video on your device
- Find a quiet place for your visit
10 minutes before your appointment, click below to enter your provider’s virtual lobby.
Chariny Herring, DO
Sarah Horton, APRN, CNP
Vaden Danielson, PA-C
Ashley Wigington, APRN, CNP
Not sure if you have an in-person or a telemedicine appointment? No problem, just send us a quick message, we can help!