If your upcoming appointment is in person
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Bring your mask (As of May 15, 2021 masks are optional but encouraged if you have not been vaccinated.)
- If you need directions, click here
If your upcoming appointment is via telemedicine
No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- Use a strong internet connection
- Find a quiet place for your visit
- Test your device
10 minutes before your appointment, click below to enter your provider’s virtual lobby.
Chariny Herring, DO
Sarah Horton, APRN, CNP
Not sure if you have an in-person or a telemedicine appointment? No problem, just send us a quick message, we can help!